Strawberry and Greens Smoothie
It’s been like 2,000 degrees up here. Hot, thick, smokey, heavy hard to breathe kinda air. All I wanna do is stay indoors and drink something cool, refreshing, nourishing and GREEN.
Hope you and yours are staying cool and enjoying the last few weeks of the summer!
Strawberry and Greens
This is also delicious using fresh or frozen peaches as well as a fresh apple or pear instead of the strawberries.
- 2 cups coconut water (i love and use harmless harvest)
- 1 TB almond butter, optional
- 1 large soft date, pitted
- 1-2 leaves of green kale, hard stems removed
- 1 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- handful of ice cubes
Put everything in the blend and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.