A Nice Fall Seasonal Harvest Brunch
Come break some bread with the Noci Farmers & Members. A seasonal harvest brunch inspired by what is coming out of our fall gardens and featuring our own Noci Sonoma Permaculture Eggs. We will have fresh greens and something light to drink. Brunch in the garden in the fall is best.
Movie Night at Noci. Is there anything better than relaxing on a soft couch, drinking a micro beer or a glass of wine, eating good food and watching a movie? How about doing that outside under the stars, surrounded by a garden, munching on homemade garden vegetable chips! Oh and the movie is projected on a 16ft screen.. Sounds good to me.
- Slow roasted Noci grown Lamb Shoulder with Quinoa, Garden Vegetables and Summer Herb and Red Chili Gremolata
- Roasted Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes with whole Garlic Cloves, fresh Basil and local Olive Oil
- Roasted first of the season Delicata Squash with local Wildflower Honey and Sea Salt
- Garden Lettuce and Herb Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Black Mission Fig Tart with our homegrown Strawberries
Vietti Tre Vigne, Barbera d'Asti DOCG, Italy
Gioacchino Garofoli Macrina Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore, Marche, Italy